Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Orientation

So bacher is the start of the academic year o al Orientation Day for us freshers !lookin forward for it , but a little nervous ! going to meet alot of new people for the first time ! and I dont generally give positive first impressions :p going to try my best though !

And so far they only told me what are my subjects for the first semister of the foundation year :@

enshalla saheleeen =P


  • And it seems I have changed already ! 9ert a book worm ! back home walla mara gareet a book for more than 50 pages ! now wain ma aroo7 adawer book stores ..

  • Sheft some kuwaiti girls studying here too , they seem nice =D , havnt seen any guys yet though. bs wa7d mn al Student Union we9al tonight o he's helping me to find an apartmet :D

  • Awal ma yeet ma lgeet wala starbucks around =( bs now found 3 ! One in my college =P , One in a bust bussiness street that I dont like very much and one in a very nice street next to a laaarge book store ! thats the one I like to sit in =P

  • W a5eeran ,I LOVE the irish people ! they are very nice and welcoming o they don't care about race or religion , love the accent too =p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

allaaaah ta3alam il accent pleaaase oo goodluck =P2 of my highschool classmates study in irelend not sure etha weyak or not:P books? i still dont read 'em not a big fan good luck with that..oo allah ywafgek...ooh oo 3ala the first impressions 3adi ana egolon 3ani "maghroora" =P bss always learn never judge a book on its cover fa lama they get to know u they'll like u:D

lilwm said...

7mOoOoOoOoD wish you all the best luck .. nshallah its gonna be ur best year ever ;D n stick w/ Q8y girlz ;) o allah ywafgek o terj3lena b-shahada alkbeera :p

فاطمــه said...

good luck there >>>
SAY el 7mdellah its Dublin cuz i know
ppl they sent 'em 2 Goalway & it's really
bad over there :p
It's a VERY good new experience :D
ENJOY IT no matter how happened ***

7amooood said...

Lime-aid: thaanks ;*o if your classmates study medicine they probably are la2ana hathy al colleya elly eyoonlaha most al kuwaityeen elly gabl.

Lilwm : thankkks for your support ;*

Faith : ee al7emdella! totally love Dublin , and thanks ;* gna enjoy it as much as I can enshalla