Friday, September 18, 2009

"Every Thing Is Gonna be All Right"




First post ! I've been surfing around the blogging world and thought it's time I start of my own =P ... so clueless on how to manage my blog ...

As I'm typing this I'm less than 24 hrs away to my flight to study in Dublin tomorrow morning.
So I'm trying to keep up the positive attitude while pushing away the negative thoughts and keep on telling my self "Every Thing Is Gonna be All Right" :D

o cant wait for Grey's Anatomy's season 6's premiere al 5mees al yay

hatha al link to watch the first 5 minutes of the episode =p
ma3aref how to post a youtube video in blogs yet ! :$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHZ4MTo-yxo

Gonna miss all my friends/family fardan fardan ! take care :D

2 comments:

7amooood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahah! u will still have us ibta5ethna weyak =P oo welcome to the "blogosphere"