Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mixing up between random things



I always read Push as Pull , and Pull as Push , both in Arabic and in English. Whenever I see 'Push' I pull , and whenever I see 'Pull' I push..

Madry lesh.. it's like whenever I read 'Push' my mind translate it into 'Pull' and sends a msg to my arm to pull @@; (bdeena teflsef bel science 3ad =P )


Another thing , and this one is dangerous ! , is that I mix up between those two signs too :
o hathy:


ya3ny when the green arrow traffic light pops up for cars to move ana 3baly its the green 'you cal walk' sign o adar3em ! Cham warra I was almost run over by a bus because of this... o cham maraa agool shfehom hatheela yamshoon al eshra 7ag al syayeer ! wella I miss-saw the traffic lights again..

Iam I retarded for mixing up between those things?! I hope i'm not !

So do you ,yourself , mix up with anything like thist too? please share =P


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

weee weee deer balek! hahaha laa wallah il 7mdillah ma feeni shay:p

Lilwm said...

No it never happened to me .. Bt I mix up names like I call a7mad 5aled n call 5aled bder;p like that .. Hey BTW stop mixing stop thing if gonna be a doc this just for ur benefit "n ppl" ..
Really interesting post

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wallah methli mara alsayara bs kan beni o benha one finger !! dady zafni 8al shofay 3adel LOL :D

Anonymous said...

LOL lesh enshallah anonymous !!! :@
tara thats me Rawo0ona ;)

7amooood said...

Lemon Aid : lol XD bs fee ta6awer mn ketabt al post I started to -sometimes- pull when I should actually pull xD

Lilwm: ee I mix up names all the time =p

Rawo0ona : loooool XD