Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Is It!

Going to this movie tomorrow night ! It has really attracted some serious attention here ! the first two weeks are fully booked before the movie even premiered ! but we booked our tickets online for the very first show in Dublin ! I personally don't like MJ that much and not really interested in the movie but my friends wants to see it so bad so I decided to go with him !

it starts at 8:40 , and our 4 exams finish at 7:20. Going to be a long day tomorrow ! 4 tests all together, we even get to choose which we want to start with ! I think i'll stare at my laptop thinking which I should start with first =P But we'll do it as a group and we disturbuted the work among us so hope it wouldnt be too bad ! I'll make sure I'll have another laptop near me with google and wikipedia ready !


Also the furniture I ordered arrived so I need to assemble it ! too lazy to do that though, will probably do it sometime over the weekend. And whats with all the fuss about pinkberry? Unfourtently shakly ma la7agt 3aleeh =P, is it that good?


Finally, enjoy the weekend ! and relaaaax ! I sure will after all the stress for the test.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i thought my life was 7OSA! =P ana 1 exam today 3irs bacher 1 quiz sunday oo 1 exam monday oo ga3ad at7al6am ena TOO MUCH!

7amooood said...

hehe ! hatha '3air al assingments o al group presentation ! o al lab report ! o ygoololy enjoy your life as a pre-med before it gets seriuos ! akthar mn chethy b3d shenoo :P o enshalla emte7anich ykoon sahel =P o mine b3d !